2010年6月11日 星期五

Final journal

Time travels as an arrow.
The first year of my college life would have passed, and this is the last journal in John’s writing class. In fact, I thought I was lucky that could be taught by teacher John because I thought he was really an outstanding teacher of my college teacher because I can feel he was responsible and have good-ability of English.
Sometimes I thought really sluggish to attend the class, though. I understand the more I come to the class, the better I will learn from him. I agree that.
His teaching makes me realize some writing skills and how to build up one paragraph that I never learnt from senior high school. Even though my writing is not good enough, I think I had progressed and better than before.
However, we know this is the last semester that John taught at Chaoyang because he will go back to England to finish his study. It’s a pity that one of good teachers at department of English will leave the school and I will lost a teacher who is master.
His teaching is professional and deep but clearly. Although sometimes I couldn’t sure I was fully figuring out what actually the paragraph’s mean, I learnt the narrative articles and five paragraph etc.
Eventually, I want to thanks John for his teaching, always correct our homework patiently and gave us lots of feedback and useful website.
I was wonder if one day I could learn English excellently as John did.
I hope so.

P.s If I have any problems in my writing or anything about English, can I e-mail to you?
Haha :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言